- ICICI Bank new fixed deposit (FD) rates from today. How they compare with SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank
- Lexus teases its first electric vehicles with a wild drone-deploying concept car
- C’mon Google, do a Pixel cereal box giveaway for real
- Google says you might have to wait to play Stadia, even if you preorder
- House overwhelmingly approves contentious new copyright bill
If you’re hankering for the perfect classic controller to play the Nintendo Switch’s new collection of downloadable Super Nintendo titles, you may be happy to hear that the company’s new retro wireless SNES gamepad is now available for purchase — assuming you’re a Nintendo Switch Online member, of course.
That’s because just like last year’s wireless NES gamepad, Nintendo will only let you buy one if you’re already paying the $4/month, $20/year subscription fee that gives you the games to begin with.
Which makes a certain degree of sense, because the old-school SNES gamepad probably isn’t going to help you play a whole lot of modern games without joysticks and triggers…
Powered by WPeMatico