- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
Vice-Admiral Mark Norman not only had the blessing of the former Conservative cabinet to deal with a Quebec shipyard, he was authorized to speak with it directly in the run-up to the signing of a $668 million leasing contract, CBC News has learned.
Powered by WPeMatico