- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
- Undercover Mountie tried to blame theft on disability
- Experts optimistic amid predictions in new report that Canada will miss emission targets
Vice-Admiral Mark Norman not only had the blessing of the former Conservative cabinet to deal with a Quebec shipyard, he was authorized to speak with it directly in the run-up to the signing of a $668 million leasing contract, CBC News has learned.
Powered by WPeMatico