- Pound Euro exchange rate flat as Irish backstop left unresolved
- How Elizabeth Warren has stayed out of the Medicare-for-all fray
- Montreal jazz icon Vic Vogel dies at 84
- No NHL work stoppage for at least 3 years as players decline to reopen agreement
- Simply Red tour: How to get tickets to UK and European Tour next year
Vice-Admiral Mark Norman not only had the blessing of the former Conservative cabinet to deal with a Quebec shipyard, he was authorized to speak with it directly in the run-up to the signing of a $668 million leasing contract, CBC News has learned.
Powered by WPeMatico