- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
The final OAS audit on the Bolivian election of Oct. 20 has determined the Morales government engaged in massive and deliberate fraud to prevent an opposition victory. The findings are being welcomed by Canada as a vindication of its position supporting the caretaker government of Jeanine Añez.
Powered by WPeMatico