- Parties are promising to spend spend spend, but details scarce on how they'll pay for it
- A Pastafarian hilariously trolled a town council meeting. The stakes are profoundly serious.
- Rambo Last Blood reviews: Critics and even film creator ‘OFFENDED’ by Sly Stallone film
- Sylvester Stallone bombshell: Rambo star breaks silence over Expendables 4
- Sylvester Stallone true story: Rocky star reveals he HATED boxing movie co-star
The government can perhaps clarify that losses from investments would be allowable as capital losses for investors, which can be adjusted against other capital gains
Get the latest news and analysis on business, finance, politics from Livemint, the website of the Mint newspaper, one of India’s leading business and financial dailies
Powered by WPeMatico