- Deepika Padukone: xXx star REUNITES with Ranbir Kapoor as fourth film dates 'allotted'
- If you are an ROR and want to be NRI in any FY, spend less than 60 days in India
- Freddie Mercury: Queen star's partner Mary Austin 'could never let him go unless he died'
- Kotak Mahindra Bank cuts fixed deposit (FD) rates. Latest rates here
- It's election day in Canada: Here's what you need to know
Pocket Casts, a popular podcast app, is changing up its money-making strategy and launching a subscription service. The company previously charged users between $4 and $10 to download the app, depending on the OS and platform. The app will now be free, but users will have the option to pay $0.99 per month, or $10 per year, for a premium service.
The subscription service, called Pocket Casts Plus, includes access to desktop apps, exclusive app icons and themes, and 10GB of cloud storage for people who want to upload their audio and video content. People who previously purchased the desktop app will be given three years of Pocket Casts Plus for free.
Pocket Casts CEO Owen Grover imagines that podcast creators will use the cloud storage to…
Powered by WPeMatico