- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
Animation Assist. | Image: Savage Interactive
Procreate 5, Savage Interactive’s newest update for the iOS painting and illustration app, is now available. The free update brings long-awaited features such as Photoshop (ABR) brush import, custom brush creation, CMYK mode, and more robust animation features.
The app runs on a new Valkyrie graphics engine that works with Apple’s Metal API for faster performance on the iPad. With Valkyrie, Savage Interactive says the imported ABR brushes paint faster in Procreate 5 than in Photoshop. That’s something that’s going to make a difference for artists when they’re choosing which drawing app to use on the iPad, especially on the heels of Adobe’s Photoshop for the iPad, which received disappointing reviews when it was released last month….
Powered by WPeMatico