- Why schools refuse to treat Little Women as a great American novel
- Grease REUNION: John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John dress as Danny and Sandy after 40 years
- A greener tour? Musicians work toward net-zero emissions on the road
- Now that Brexit's a go, how about that Canada-U.K. trade deal?
- Chrystia Freeland is now the minister for almost everything
A new report that found Indigenous people face systemic discrimination in public services in Quebec doesn’t do enough to address the allegations of police abuse that led to the commission in the first place, an advocate says.
Powered by WPeMatico