- Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook families sue gun maker Remington Arms
- Deepika Padukone: Fans have WILD theory on why xXx actress is starring in LESS films
- James Bond: Henry Golding drops BIG Daniel Craig replacement hint – Here's why
- Trudeau sits down with Scheer after setting Dec. 5 for Parliament to start new session
- Disney Plus suffers technical glitches during launch
The former Texas governor, who has touted fossil fuels but also research into alternative energy,will likely return to the private sector.Washington Post coverage of climate and environment-related issues.
Powered by WPeMatico