- Vox Sentences: A deadly shooting, an apparent hate crime
- Kawhi Leonard receives his ring from Kyle Lowry
- Kawhi Leonard receives championship ring from Raptors to rousing ovation
- Kawhi is back in town — here's what to expect
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker behind the scenes: Naomi Ackie reveals GRUELLING training
Ring Stick Up Cam.
It wasn’t that long ago when installing security cameras and lighting around your home was an expensive, cumbersome process. You needed to wire power and connectivity to the cameras, dig trenches or run wiring for the lights, and then rig up a system to control and monitor it all.
Ring’s latest products this year address those challenges head-on: they are inexpensive, easy to install, and run on batteries or even solar so you don’t have to run wiring to them at all. Ring has had battery-operated doorbells for a few years, but now, it has a whole suite of products that require no wiring and very little work to install.
For the past few weeks, I’ve been testing Ring’s Stick Up Cam, Smart Lighting, and Peephole Cam, each of which addresses…
Powered by WPeMatico