- Freddie Mercury: Brian May praises Japan’s Queen Super Fireworks 'Lovely work!' – WATCH
- The mind-bending puzzle that is crafting the federal cabinet
- Netflix's The Crown tackles tumultuous history, echoes current events
- Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver aware of 36 cases of clergy sex abuse since 1950s, CBC learns
- 'A microcosm of the country': How impeachment hearings are playing out in parts of swing state of Michigan
If you’ve been following phone news even a little bit, you know that Samsung’s flagship, stylus-equipped Galaxy Note 10 is coming August 7th. You know it’ll have 5G, and you even have a decent idea what it looks like thanks to these estimated renders from June. But now, we may be getting our best look at the Galaxy Note 10 — the first official photos of the phone have reportedly leaked out.
The images come from both the typically reliable Roland Quandt at WinFuture and MySmartPrice contributor Ishan Agarwal, so we’ve got little doubt they’re legit. And if so, they reveal that Samsung plans to not only produce the Galaxy Note 10 in black, but also an attractive, shiny blue-purple pearlescent color scheme that’s a dead ringer for the…
Powered by WPeMatico