- TIFF 2019: Joker, Hustlers, Knives Out among buzzworthy titles unveiled
- CBDT extends deadline to file income tax returns for FY19 to 31 August
- Montreal World Film Festival abruptly cancelled weeks before opening
- Deepika Padukone: Sad news - xXx star WON’T be involved in THIS huge project after all?
- Avengers Endgame: Thanos creator says he’ll ‘NEVER forgive’ THIS addition to Marvel epic
If you’ve been following phone news even a little bit, you know that Samsung’s flagship, stylus-equipped Galaxy Note 10 is coming August 7th. You know it’ll have 5G, and you even have a decent idea what it looks like thanks to these estimated renders from June. But now, we may be getting our best look at the Galaxy Note 10 — the first official photos of the phone have reportedly leaked out.
The images come from both the typically reliable Roland Quandt at WinFuture and MySmartPrice contributor Ishan Agarwal, so we’ve got little doubt they’re legit. And if so, they reveal that Samsung plans to not only produce the Galaxy Note 10 in black, but also an attractive, shiny blue-purple pearlescent color scheme that’s a dead ringer for the…
Powered by WPeMatico