- Thor vs Loki - who would win in a fight? Shock Avengers Assemble scene revealed
- Apple’s VP of communications is leaving the company
- Ontario teen was on life-support after respiratory illness linked to vaping
- NDP promises free dental care for households making under $70K starting in 2020
- Star Wars movie: Rian Johnson opens up on Star Wars trilogy timeline
A new marine heat wave spreading across a portion of the Pacific Ocean off the coast of British Columbia resembles the infamous “blob” that disrupted marine life five years ago.
Powered by WPeMatico