- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted on corruption charges
- The Pete Buttigieg surge, explained
- Airline CEOs to climate activists: you’re right, our industry is a big problem
- A leader on offence, rookie Cale Makar working to hone his defensive game
- On Frozen 2 and Disney’s nostalgia problem
The Pixel 4 XL hasn’t been able to stop leaking this week, and now we have yet another set of photos showing off the unannounced, unreleased phone.
Several of the leaks we’ve seen this week have stemmed from a Vietnam-based shop that sells imported phones, called D Store Mobile. D Store declined to share how it acquired an unreleased Pixel 4 XL, but it told The Verge that the phone was not a final unit and was more likely a “test model.” It’s not a fake, though, D Store said. Google hasn’t responded to a request for comment.
D Store also sent over 21 pictures of the Pixel 4 XL that we haven’t seen published before. Given how thoroughly this phone has leaked, there isn’t necessarily new information to make out here, but it offers further…
Powered by WPeMatico