- Deepika Padukone: xXx star REUNITES with Ranbir Kapoor as fourth film dates 'allotted'
- If you are an ROR and want to be NRI in any FY, spend less than 60 days in India
- Freddie Mercury: Queen star's partner Mary Austin 'could never let him go unless he died'
- Kotak Mahindra Bank cuts fixed deposit (FD) rates. Latest rates here
- It's election day in Canada: Here's what you need to know
Spotify is spending millions to become a major player in podcasting, and today we got a look at how it might begin promoting shows: by placing suggested episodes into algorithmically generated playlists. A test seen by The Verge shows several short podcast episodes placed alongside personalized music suggestions in a playlist meant for the drive to work. Spotify doesn’t have a widely available podcast recommendation tool or offer curated podcast playlists right now, so this appears to be a look at what’s to come.
This year, Spotify plans to spend $500 million on acquisitions related to the podcast industry, and so far, it’s bought podcast networks Gimlet Media and Parcast, as well as podcaster-oriented creation and hosting platform…
Powered by WPeMatico