- J.J. Abrams shows off Star Wars clip inside Fortnite, and now lightsabers are in the game
- No matter how Watchmen ends, it’s already done more than enough
- Boy at centre of fight against 'no-fly list' including innocent people flagged again
- A House Democrat who opposes impeachment is expected to switch political parties
- Former Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin’s 428 pardons are upsetting both Democrats and Republicans
After a three-year silence, there has been news on the fourth film in rebooted Star Trek film series: Noah Hawley, best known for creating FX’s Legion and Fargo TV series, is in final talks to write and direct it, according to reports from The Wrap and Deadline.
The most recent Star Trek film was 2016’s Star Trek Beyond. Unlike the original two films in the modern iteration of the franchise, Star Trek Beyond was directed by Justin Lin; 2009’s Star Trek and 2013’s Star Trek Into Darkness were directed by J.J. Abrams. Abrams was a producer on Star Trek Beyond, and will be reprising the role in the as-yet-untitled fourth film.
The fourth Star Trek film was greenlit in 2016, with reports that Chris…
Powered by WPeMatico