- Russia asked to explain alleged doping data tampering
- 6 Native leaders on what it would look like if the US kept its promises
- IT Chapter Two ending: Could Richie have DIED? Star teases alternate ending
- 'Drastic actions' urged by UN agency as global average temperature rises higher
- US-North Korea nuclear talks are sputtering. South Korea is furious.
Canadian actor Kiefer Sutherland, the grandson of renowned former Saskatchewan premier Tommy Douglas, is asking Ontario Premier Doug Ford and Ottawa MPP Lisa MacLeod to stop using his grandfather’s name for their own political ends.
Powered by WPeMatico