- Indians are buying more properties in London says a Knight Frank report
- Calgary man alleged to be kingpin of international crime network after big drug bust
- Taylor Swift provoked fans to go after her rivals and now they’re being doxxed
- Boosted rolls out squishier wheels for smoother, faster rides
- Watch the FIBA women's Olympic pre-qualifying tournament: Canada vs. Cuba
It’s so perfect a concept I have a hard time believing it actually exists and will soon be on sale: a Stranger Things LEGO set where The Upside Down is treated just as literally as in the hit Netflix show.
There, it’s a dark, evil, bizarro world that’s literally just beneath the surface of reality, perhaps deep in the roots of a tree or on the other side of that wall. Here, it’s a Lego set that can literally be flipped upside down to expose the evil version of the Byers’ iconic house where many key moments in the show’s first season played out.
The $200, 2,287-piece set is called ‘The Upside Down,” naturally, and like most Lego sets it’s not remotely a 1:1 recreation of the environments from the show, even at minifig scale; like Lego’s…
Powered by WPeMatico