- Indigenous group erects wigwam opposite Parliament in protest over future of former U.S. embassy
- UK to indefinitely delay age-verification system for online porn
- Microsoft and Kano are launching a build-your-own Windows 10 PC kit
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge browser now available on Windows 7 and Windows 8
- The Senate will hold a hearing next month on Facebook’s Libra currency
After a disappointing showing last year, tonight at E3 Square Enix had a lot to show off. Top of the list were two long-awaited, somewhat mysterious games: Final Fantasy VII Remake and Avengers. We now have release dates for both, and trailers that show off how they’ll really play. Additionally, Final Fantasy VIII is finally getting some love, while the franchise’s music is now readily available on streaming platforms. Here’s everything you may have missed.
Square Enix spoiled the news of Final Fantasy VII Remake’s March release date last night, but today we got a better look at the game itself via a trailer. It includes a lot detail on how the more action-oriented combat will work, but more…
Powered by WPeMatico