- 90 percent of growth in high-tech jobs happened in just 5 metro areas
- SBI cautions against charging your phone at charging stations
- Watchmen episode 8 has an Adrian Veidt-centric post-credits scene. It’s bonkers.
- Watchmen becomes an aching, beautiful love story in its next-to-last episode
- Procreate 5 arrives with Photoshop brush import, Animation Assist, and CMYK mode
There have been more gaming deals this year for Black Friday and Cyber Monday than perhaps any other category of tech. If you’re a gamer, that’s obviously a good problem to have. GameStop’s new (but mostly the same) Cyber Monday deals give you even more to chew on. Starting at 12AM ET on Cyber Monday, you can get big discounts on games (including a buy-two-get-one deal on pre-owned games), consoles (both pre-owned and new bundles), accessories, such as controllers, and more.
If you’ve already taken advantage of the big PS4 and Xbox One deals this holiday shopping season, perhaps you could stock up on old consoles and games? I recently became swept up in nostalgia for the PS1 (for no reason whatsoever) and picked up a PS Vita from…
Powered by WPeMatico