- 90 percent of growth in high-tech jobs happened in just 5 metro areas
- SBI cautions against charging your phone at charging stations
- Watchmen episode 8 has an Adrian Veidt-centric post-credits scene. It’s bonkers.
- Watchmen becomes an aching, beautiful love story in its next-to-last episode
- Procreate 5 arrives with Photoshop brush import, Animation Assist, and CMYK mode
Photo by Amelia Holowaty Krales / The Verge
Black Friday brought about some fantastic deals on some of the latest phones, including Google’s Pixel 4, the OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, and more. For Cyber Monday, those deals continue, though you’re time to checkout with these lowered prices is running out.
Below, we’ll list the best deals that are currently happening on unlocked Android phones, as well as a few carrier deals on iPhones. Sadly, there aren’t straight discounts on recent iPhone models, but if you’re planning on activating on Verizon or AT&T, you can stand to save some a ton of money on Cyber Monday.
- LG G8 ThinQ is $399.99 (usually $849.99) at Amazon. My colleague Sean Hollister wrote why he thinks this may be the best Black Friday phone deal of 2019,…
Powered by WPeMatico