- The allegations against Brett Kavanaugh ignited national controversy last year. Now it’s happening again.
- Uber’s baffling claim that its drivers aren’t core to its business, explained
- The US blames Iran for the Saudi Arabia oil attacks, further escalating tensions
- Pound Euro exchange rate flat as Irish backstop left unresolved
- How Elizabeth Warren has stayed out of the Medicare-for-all fray
The first public trailer for Jon Favreau’s highly anticipated Star Wars series The Mandalorian has arrived, and it looks fantastic.
Although a similar trailer was shown at Star Wars Celebration, it was never made available to the public. The trailer opens with helmets on stakes, and ominous shots of people hanging out in the desert. Then it moves into Star Wars action — fighting spaceships, battling droids, and face-to-face confrontations. It certainly feels freakier than a traditional Star Wars movie, but it also feels extremely Star Wars.
The Mandalorian is one of the biggest launch titles coming to the new streaming service Disney+. It’s heavily inspired by fan-favorite character Boba Fett and his father, Jango. The new Mandalorian…
Powered by WPeMatico