- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been indicted on corruption charges
- The Pete Buttigieg surge, explained
- Airline CEOs to climate activists: you’re right, our industry is a big problem
- A leader on offence, rookie Cale Makar working to hone his defensive game
- On Frozen 2 and Disney’s nostalgia problem
Canadian physicians are largely unaware of the cost of the drugs that they prescribing to their patients, says a Toronto family physician who is pushing for legislation that would require doctors to know drug prices.
Powered by WPeMatico