- Montreal World Film Festival abruptly cancelled weeks before opening
- Deepika Padukone: Sad news - xXx star WON’T be involved in THIS huge project after all?
- Avengers Endgame: Thanos creator says he’ll ‘NEVER forgive’ THIS addition to Marvel epic
- Meatless meat is having a moment. Will eggless eggs be next?
- How Warped Tour led the consumerist music festival revolution
Canadian physicians are largely unaware of the cost of the drugs that they prescribing to their patients, says a Toronto family physician who is pushing for legislation that would require doctors to know drug prices.
Powered by WPeMatico