- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
Canadian physicians are largely unaware of the cost of the drugs that they prescribing to their patients, says a Toronto family physician who is pushing for legislation that would require doctors to know drug prices.
Powered by WPeMatico