- How Elizabeth Warren has stayed out of the Medicare-for-all fray
- Montreal jazz icon Vic Vogel dies at 84
- No NHL work stoppage for at least 3 years as players decline to reopen agreement
- Simply Red tour: How to get tickets to UK and European Tour next year
- The new Kavanaugh allegation is important because of what it says about the FBI
It’s been nearly five months since one of the all-time great Friday news dumps: On March 29th, Apple abruptly canceled the AirPower wireless charging mat that would supposedly be able to charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods simultaneously no matter where you placed them. But wireless charging firm Zens is betting it can do some of what Apple couldn’t by introducing the Zens Liberty.
Zens claims the Liberty uses a set of 16 overlapping wireless charging coils to let you charge your Qi-compatible devices from any spot on the mat — just like AirPower was supposed to, though AirPower was rumored to have 21 to 24 coils. The Zens Liberty can charge two devices at once, unlike AirPower’s planned three, but it charges each at 15 watts,…
Powered by WPeMatico