- Supreme Court lets Sandy Hook families sue gun maker Remington Arms
- Deepika Padukone: Fans have WILD theory on why xXx actress is starring in LESS films
- James Bond: Henry Golding drops BIG Daniel Craig replacement hint – Here's why
- Trudeau sits down with Scheer after setting Dec. 5 for Parliament to start new session
- Disney Plus suffers technical glitches during launch
President Donald Trump again invited foreign interference in a U.S. presidential election, publicly calling on China as well as Ukraine to investigate Democratic political rival Joe Biden — similar to a request that has already triggered an impeachment inquiry in Congress, which is now proceeding with a deposition of a former administration official.
Powered by WPeMatico