- Money talks: Facebook cryptocurrency Libra to be powered by AI
- Freddie Mercury: Adam Lambert admits DEVASTATING truth about Queen role
- The bare minimum America could do to expand health coverage
- Another budget travel company shut down, stranding nearly 600,000 passengers
- “You have stolen my dreams”: Greta Thunberg rages at world leaders at UN climate summit
U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order Wednesday declaring a national emergency and barring U.S. companies from using telecommunications equipment made by firms posing a national security risk.
Powered by WPeMatico