- Trump hearings: White House officials to kick off big impeachment week
- The best $2,000 I ever spent: many, many rounds of bingo
- Thrifting is losing its stigma: second-hand clothes are sustainable — and cool
- U.K. police urge candidates in Dec. 12 election to up security in face of unprecedented threat levels
- Guess which hotly-anticipated movie is on track for MASSIVE losses after dire opening
A top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine thought it was “crazy” to withhold military aid for the country as it confronted Russian aggression, according to evidence presented Thursday in an impeachment probe of President Donald Trump.
Powered by WPeMatico