- Canadian Elite Basketball League Championships on CBC: Final
- The DNC rejects a climate change debate and puts virtual caucusing in doubt
- Jin Young Ko takes Brooke Henderson's CP Women's Open title
- Alouettes send Argos to 8th loss in Touchdown Atlantic tilt
- Canada's World Cup-bound women's baseball team wins bronze at qualifier
Uber is rolling out a series of new features for its higher-priced luxury car service, Uber Black, including a “quiet car” mode for riders who want to discourage chatty drivers. It’s the first upgrade to the ride-hail giant’s premium service to take place in several years.
In addition to a quiet mode, Uber riders can also use the app to request help with their luggage or to communicate their preferred temperature to the driver. They can also ask for extra time before getting into the car without incurring late pickup fees, and will able to speak directly to a customer service rep if something goes wrong. Riders can also select “no preference” to any of these options.
Normally, most of these requests could be handled…
Powered by WPeMatico