- Indians are buying more properties in London says a Knight Frank report
- Calgary man alleged to be kingpin of international crime network after big drug bust
- Taylor Swift provoked fans to go after her rivals and now they’re being doxxed
- Boosted rolls out squishier wheels for smoother, faster rides
- Watch the FIBA women's Olympic pre-qualifying tournament: Canada vs. Cuba
Uber is rolling out a series of new features for its higher-priced luxury car service, Uber Black, including a “quiet car” mode for riders who want to discourage chatty drivers. It’s the first upgrade to the ride-hail giant’s premium service to take place in several years.
In addition to a quiet mode, Uber riders can also use the app to request help with their luggage or to communicate their preferred temperature to the driver. They can also ask for extra time before getting into the car without incurring late pickup fees, and will able to speak directly to a customer service rep if something goes wrong. Riders can also select “no preference” to any of these options.
Normally, most of these requests could be handled…
Powered by WPeMatico