- Thor vs Loki - who would win in a fight? Shock Avengers Assemble scene revealed
- Apple’s VP of communications is leaving the company
- Ontario teen was on life-support after respiratory illness linked to vaping
- NDP promises free dental care for households making under $70K starting in 2020
- Star Wars movie: Rian Johnson opens up on Star Wars trilogy timeline
Regular exposure to e-cigarette vapours disrupts the protective layer in the lungs, according to a study using lab mice that comes amid a U.S. investigation into 215 human cases of severe respiratory problems possibly linked to vaping.
Powered by WPeMatico