- Vox Sentences: A deadly shooting, an apparent hate crime
- Kawhi Leonard receives his ring from Kyle Lowry
- Kawhi Leonard receives championship ring from Raptors to rousing ovation
- Kawhi is back in town — here's what to expect
- Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker behind the scenes: Naomi Ackie reveals GRUELLING training
Illustration by Alex Castro / The Verge
Verizon has agreed to sell Tumblr to WordPress owner Automattic Inc. for an undisclosed amount, The Wall Street Journal reports.
Verizon, which first acquired Tumblr in 2017 after it purchased Yahoo, started to explore a sale earlier this year. Automattic reportedly bought Tumblr for less than $3 million, according to Axios, a stunning drop in value from the $1.1 billion Yahoo paid for it in 2013.
“Tumblr is a marquee brand that has started movements, allowed for true identities to blossom and become home to many creative communities and fandoms,” Verizon Media CEO Guru Gowrappan said in a statement. “We are proud of what the team has accomplished and are happy to have found the perfect partner in Automattic, whose expertise and track…
Powered by WPeMatico