- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
The unrelenting tide of anti-government violence in Iraq — including targeted killings of protesters and gruesome reprisals — hasn’t derailed Canadian and NATO military training missions in the country, but it has made them more challenging, a top Canadian general told CBC News.
Powered by WPeMatico