- Indians are buying more properties in London says a Knight Frank report
- Calgary man alleged to be kingpin of international crime network after big drug bust
- Taylor Swift provoked fans to go after her rivals and now they’re being doxxed
- Boosted rolls out squishier wheels for smoother, faster rides
- Watch the FIBA women's Olympic pre-qualifying tournament: Canada vs. Cuba
Virgin Hyperloop One has raised $172 million in new funding to bring its futuristic transportation dreams to life, according to new filings with the United States government. At least $90 million has come from existing investor DP World, a major Dubai port operator, The Verge has learned.
The hyperloop startup is also seeking up to $224 million in this equity sale, according to the filing. Eighty investors have contributed to the round, and specific investors weren’t named. The funding amount was disclosed in a new filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday, which was first reported by Crunchbase News.
DP World and Virgin Hyperloop One recently applied for (and were…
Powered by WPeMatico