- Don't reveal PAN on social media, Income Tax department warns
- See how an AI system classifies you based on your selfie
- Twitch competitor Mixer adds ads, but it might be keeping the revenue for itself
- Nintendo’s wireless SNES controllers for Switch are now available to buy
- Mercedes-Benz reboots the ‘first modern car’ as a dashing EV concept
About 12.5 per cent of names of patients on a wait list in Nova Scotia have been sent to family doctors. But it’s not clear how many people have actually been taken on.
Powered by WPeMatico