- The manufactured outrage over Barron Trump, explained
- Fraudsters find new malware trick to steal cryptocurrency
- John Lennon vs Paul McCartney: McCartney exposes TRUTH about feud and The Beatles split
- Nova Scotia to become first province to ban sale of flavoured e-cigarettes and juices
- Inuit sharing ancient knowledge of ice, sea and land with new app
Photo by: William B. Plowman/NBC/NBC Newswire/NBCUniversal via Getty Images
Preet Bharara explains how “America’s Mayor” became a central figure in the impeachment story.
Rudy Giuliani will prove to be the crucial character who pushed Donald Trump toward impeachable offenses. But how did Giuliani go from “America’s Mayor” and icon of the moderate Republican establishment to … whatever he is now? There’s an answer, and it’s crucial to both the impeachment story and the broader approach Trump takes to running the White House. Preet Bharara joined me last week on Impeachment, Explained to give it.
In addition, Matt Yglesias and I discuss whether Democrats are wrapping up their impeachment inquiry too early, and what it means that Lindsey Graham wants to turn the Senate trial into an investigation of Joe Biden.
And remember when Donald Trump promised to run the government like a business? I have a few thoughts on how a board of directors might look at this presidency.
Powered by WPeMatico