- The allegations against Brett Kavanaugh ignited national controversy last year. Now it’s happening again.
- Uber’s baffling claim that its drivers aren’t core to its business, explained
- The US blames Iran for the Saudi Arabia oil attacks, further escalating tensions
- Pound Euro exchange rate flat as Irish backstop left unresolved
- How Elizabeth Warren has stayed out of the Medicare-for-all fray
The biennial D23 conference in Anaheim, California was full of exciting news for fans of Star Wars and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In a panel dedicated to the upcoming streaming service Disney+, the company announced a wave of new shows and spinoffs, and shared details and trailers from previously announced series. From the first first trailer for the Star Wars spinoff The Mandalorian to Marvel Studios’ three new Disney+ series, there’s a lot of ground to cover. Here’s everything we learned.
Marvel Studios co-president Kevin Feige led a packed segment of the panel, with a number of big reveals. There are three new Marvel shows coming to Disney+: She-Hulk, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel. The first series will focus…
Powered by WPeMatico