- Avengers Endgame: Thanos creator says he’ll ‘NEVER forgive’ THIS addition to Marvel epic
- Meatless meat is having a moment. Will eggless eggs be next?
- How Warped Tour led the consumerist music festival revolution
- How “Medicare Extra” gets to universal coverage without single-payer
- Amy Wax, “national conservatism,” and the dark dream of a whiter America
If your gross total income (excluding deductions) exceeds the basic exemption limit of income above which tax is charged, you need to file ITR.People spending over ₹2 lakh on a foreign trip, depositing ₹1 cr in a year in a bank account or paying power bill of over ₹1 lakh in a year, need to file ITR
Get the latest news and analysis on business, finance, politics from Livemint, the website of the Mint newspaper, one of India’s leading business and financial dailies
Powered by WPeMatico