- Tom Steyer’s impeachment group is missing its big moment because he’s running for president
- How the Real Housewives built cable TV’s biggest fandom
- November 2019 Democratic debate
- Deepika Padukone: BIG news for xXx Return of Xander Cage star as career move REVEALED
- Avengers Endgame SHOCK: Guess which hero wielded Infinity Gauntlet in original script too?
If your gross total income (excluding deductions) exceeds the basic exemption limit of income above which tax is charged, you need to file ITR.People spending over ₹2 lakh on a foreign trip, depositing ₹1 cr in a year in a bank account or paying power bill of over ₹1 lakh in a year, need to file ITR
Get the latest news and analysis on business, finance, politics from Livemint, the website of the Mint newspaper, one of India’s leading business and financial dailies
Powered by WPeMatico