- Why Elsa from Frozen is a queer icon — and why Disney won’t embrace that idea
- Queen: Brian May blasts Boris Johnson's 'APPALLING' behaviour as he takes aim at Brexit
- What you need to know for the Grey Cup
- Trudeau meets with Ford today in first sit-down since acrimonious campaign
- Avengers Endgame deaths: THIS surviving hero was almost killed off – ‘It choked me up’
Historian Nicole Hemmer and I discuss how conservative media both protects and endangers President Trump, on Impeachment, Explained.
This week’s is one hell of an episode of Impeachment, Explained.
Then, there was an amazing moment a few weeks back when Geraldo Rivera told Sean Hannity, “You are the difference between Donald J. Trump and Richard Nixon.” He was right. Nicole Hemmer, the brilliant historian of conservative media, joins to discuss how Fox News and the larger conservative mediaverse protects Trump, but also lures him into disaster.
Powered by WPeMatico