- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
The Clint Eastwood-directed film Richard Jewell, based on the real life story of a security guard wrongly accused of bombing Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in 1996, is on the defensive after being accused of inaccurately portraying a journalist who covered the event.
Powered by WPeMatico