- An interstellar visitor could be lighting up for astronomers in time for the holidays
- Violence in Iraq isn't stopping Canada's training mission there, says general
- CRA loses box of 'sensitive' taxpayer information in truck accident
- J.J. Abrams shows off Star Wars clip inside Fortnite, and now lightsabers are in the game
- No matter how Watchmen ends, it’s already done more than enough
He (didn’t) stay. Kawhi Leonard signed with the Los Angeles Clippers for the maximum four years, $142 million US according to multiple reports on Saturday. The Raptors did all they could to keep their Finals MVP. Now, they’re tasked with replacing him. Except, as we just saw, Leonard is pretty close to irreplaceable.
Powered by WPeMatico