- Google designed an envelope you can use to hide your phone from yourself
- Exclusive look at Cruise’s first driverless car without a steering wheel or pedals
- Google is giving free $130 Stadia gaming kits to new Verizon Fios subscribers
- The patent that would have cost Nintendo $10 million is worthless, judge rules
- Netflix uses Google Trends to claim The Witcher was more popular than The Mandalorian
WWE has one of the most popular YouTube channels in the world and has become a social media force, and today (as reported by Variety) the company officially joined TikTok. There’s a WWE TikTok channel, sure, but more important to wrestling fans and meme creators is that WWE’s arrival brings with it a slew of licensed entrance music for some of the company’s most recognizable performers past and present.
You can now add “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s theme music to your TikTok uploads. Same for The Undertaker, John Cena, or Becky Lynch. And yes, The Rock’s music is available as well. Music for over 30 superstars can now be included in TikTok videos globally. The songs are not yet available for use in Instagram stories, so this is a decent…
Powered by WPeMatico