- Tom Steyer’s impeachment group is missing its big moment because he’s running for president
- How the Real Housewives built cable TV’s biggest fandom
- November 2019 Democratic debate
- Deepika Padukone: BIG news for xXx Return of Xander Cage star as career move REVEALED
- Avengers Endgame SHOCK: Guess which hero wielded Infinity Gauntlet in original script too?
YouTube creators have long bemoaned the company’s irregular and untrustworthy notification delivery system, but new product changes are looking to address those frustrations.
Notifications are now automatically set to personalized, according to a new blog post from the product team. That means that not everyone who subscribes is going to get the same videos delivered to their inbox. Under the new system — at least in theory — in order to receive notifications about every video a creator releases, people have to click subscribe, hit the golden bell icon, and ensure notifications are enabled on their account. If they don’t do this — and just hit the red subscribe button — they may not receive notifications for creators’ new videos,…
Powered by WPeMatico