- A Pastafarian hilariously trolled a town council meeting. The stakes are profoundly serious.
- Rambo Last Blood reviews: Critics and even film creator ‘OFFENDED’ by Sly Stallone film
- Sylvester Stallone bombshell: Rambo star breaks silence over Expendables 4
- Sylvester Stallone true story: Rocky star reveals he HATED boxing movie co-star
- 4 storylines to watch at the 2019 Emmys
YouTube creators have long bemoaned the company’s irregular and untrustworthy notification delivery system, but new product changes are looking to address those frustrations.
Notifications are now automatically set to personalized, according to a new blog post from the product team. That means that not everyone who subscribes is going to get the same videos delivered to their inbox. Under the new system — at least in theory — in order to receive notifications about every video a creator releases, people have to click subscribe, hit the golden bell icon, and ensure notifications are enabled on their account. If they don’t do this — and just hit the red subscribe button — they may not receive notifications for creators’ new videos,…
Powered by WPeMatico