- Toronto Raptors coach says no word from White House but meeting with Trudeau in the works
- Woman sues RCMP officer who asked if she was 'at all turned on' during sexual assault
- Vancouver's Pettersson takes home Calder Trophy as top rookie
- Vox Sentences: 4 suspects in a 5-year-old tragedy
- Trump’s UN ambassador pick Kelly Craft grilled on her 300 absences as Canada envoy
YouTube creators have long bemoaned the company’s irregular and untrustworthy notification delivery system, but new product changes are looking to address those frustrations.
Notifications are now automatically set to personalized, according to a new blog post from the product team. That means that not everyone who subscribes is going to get the same videos delivered to their inbox. Under the new system — at least in theory — in order to receive notifications about every video a creator releases, people have to click subscribe, hit the golden bell icon, and ensure notifications are enabled on their account. If they don’t do this — and just hit the red subscribe button — they may not receive notifications for creators’ new videos,…
Powered by WPeMatico