- ICICI Bank new fixed deposit (FD) rates from today. How they compare with SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank
- Lexus teases its first electric vehicles with a wild drone-deploying concept car
- C’mon Google, do a Pixel cereal box giveaway for real
- Google says you might have to wait to play Stadia, even if you preorder
- House overwhelmingly approves contentious new copyright bill
YouTube is allowing politicians to purchase precious ad space on the platform, including ads that target voters in important early voting states like Ohio and South Carolina.
The company is giving politicians and their campaign teams access to a new tool that recently launched, letting them secure advertising placements of their choice months in advance, according to The Wall Street Journal. Beginning on November 15th, Google will let buyers purchase placement on YouTube for all of 2020, the Journal reports.
The Verge confirmed with YouTube that the tool, called Instant Reserve, is a new reservation tool in Google Ads. The company is testing with advertisers across multiple industries. The goal is to allow marketers to plan and book…
Powered by WPeMatico